Golden Beggar - Golden Beggar
The festival was established in 1995 to celebrate, popularize and support European local TV broadcasters production.
The Golden Beggar is a huge database of local programmes and a place of high quality workshops, lectures, presentations, round tables and discussion forums. It is also a market place for programmes and a place for co-production opportunities.
List of winners
- 1995 - Crime that Changed Serbia (B92, Belgrade, Yugoslavia)
- 1996 - Daniel (Sitel TV, Republic of Macedonia)
- 1997 - Mountain Boy (Alternativna TV, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina-Republika Srpska)
- 1998 - Gone with the Wind (TV Flux, Republic of Moldova)
- 1999 - Attack (TV Niš, Niš, Yugoslavia)
- 2000 - Helmut Bistika (TV Naša, Košice, Slovakia)
- 2001 - Possibly You (TV Global, Košice, Slovakia)
- 2002 - The Rules of the Game (TV Wisla, Kraków, Poland)
- 2003 - The 21st Century (Alternativna TV, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina-Republika Srpska)
- 2004 - The White Village (TV Čačak, Čačak, Serbia and Montenegro)
- 2005 - Muharem Music-The Eyes Of Life (TV Krug, Serbia and Montenegro)
- 2006 - Doctor Schileru (TV Etalon, Romania)
- 2007 - Mothers from the Kingdom of Shadows (OWH Studio, Chişinău, Republic of Moldova)
- 2008 - The Humoresque (TV Etalon, Romania) - An unusual portrait of a 94-year-old woman who has adhered to moral principles all her life, but she suddenly runs into a blind alley…
- 2009 - Peking 2008 (TVP Katowice, Katowice, Poland) - A film by Dagmara Drzazga is the record of a year-long observation of the people living in Polish “Peking” – the story of their joys and daily problems…
- 2009 - Resonances (Eva Verein, Poland) - A film by Alina Cyranek, Marc Recchia. The film is about a young woman, who is full of internal contradictions, and a maverick. Until her seventeenth birthday she always wanted to become a nun but things turned out differently...
- 2010 - Kill the Day (TV Belsat, Belarus) - An ordinary village in Belarusian Palessje. An old pair, Antanina and her husband Viktar, sit knee by knee in their small village hut, decorated with home-made cloths…
- 2011 - I was just a Child (Radio-Television of the Republic Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina) - A film by Branko Lazić is about a man who has rescued 30 children from certain death in the concentration camp Gornja Rijeka during World War II, risking his own life…
- 2012 - Bell Ringer - a film by Kate Makhova, Belarus.
|This article about a film festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|